From an equestrian property and log home, to residences of ultra-luxury towers downtown, Lori has had the honour of working with a wide variety of homeowners to take their property to a new level. Whether for “Selling or Dwelling” – the care and attention to detail Lori gives to each assignment is why clients return, and refer the LPHS+S team. Home staging and improvements, renovations, or simply re-styling can dramatically update the look and feel of a space; yet Lori is always keeping in mind re-sale value and return on investment.
Lori is an approved Certified Staging Professionals International Mentor, was awarded RESA’s 2016 Top 10 ReDesigner, and is proud to have a team of trusted professionals to tackle any project, large or small.
Lori brings the following training and experience to every assignment:
• Certified Canadian Staging Professional (CSP™) Elite
• VP RESA GTA (Real Estate Staging Association)
• Award winner “Top Ten Rising Star Professional Stager”
• Award winner “Top Ten Best Occupied Staging of the Year”
• Award winner “Top Ten Best Occupied and Vacant of the year”
• Member of SOFA – Source of Furniture & Accessories
• Home renovation, space planning, re-design, and colour consultation
• Comprehensive understanding of what prospective buyers are seeking
• Very conscientious of budget, resources, and achieving financial goals
• Bachelor of Business Admin Studies, York University
Lori offers a full range of complementary providers. Along with a network of certified
and experienced professional stagers, Lori brings to her clients excellent contractors,
painters, furniture + artwork sources, window treatments, movers, exterior landscapers…
even Realtors and mortgage specialists.